Saturday, May 9, 2009

T Minus 1

Well, tomorrow I leave for another week of training in San Diego.  The time since I first found out I'd be leaving until today has gone by very fast and the last week has been a blur of activity.  I am not looking forward to the next week since all of the stuff I will be doing in preparation for deployment is pretty much done so the next week will be a long and boring one.

As this is my first post I am not sure what to say but I am sure there will be more to come.  I intend to use this as a way to let my friends and family know what I am up to and what is going on in Iraq.  I will be part of the Law and Order Task Force (LAOTF) and working with the Iraqi judiciary.  

Next stop San Diego...prepare for a whole lotta bitching...

No comments:

Post a Comment